- Hand washing , disinfection of fingers with sanitizer , strict enforcement of mask wearing , and other measures to prevent infection.
- Measurement and reporting to the office of body temperature every morning and evening. Refrain from commuting to the office when a fever of 37.5℃ or higher is observed.
- Keep 1.5-2M distance from fellow workers and visitors and ventilate the office by opening the windows at all times during the office hours.
We will continue to place the highest priority on the health and safety of our clients, business partners, and all employees to diligently prevent infection.
<We ask vistors to cooperate in infection control>
- Bring your own mask and wear it.
- Disinfect your hands and fingers with sanitizer before entering the room.